There is nothing like a sunset stroll along the beach or an evening
dip at nearby Bridgewater Bay and then falling asleep to the gentle
sound of the ocean on the rocks.
The Captain's Cabin is perfect for two and is a luxury romantic
getaway. It features a large indoor spa and is completely separate in
every way from the other cottage. (see Crew's Cottage)
With kitchenette, dining, lounge and private outdoor BBQ area in its own
garden setting, together with split system air-conditioning and ceiling
fans - many couples don't emerge for days on end!
The Cabin includes:
- fully equipped lounge area with television, video, tape player, CD
player and radio including a selection of books, magazines, games and
- Large corner spa and roomy double shower in spacious en-suite bathroom
- Dining and kitchenette including microwave oven, fridge, electric
hotplate and cookware, electric frypan, kettle, toaster, coffee plunger,
utensils plus all accessories needed to make an extended stay more
- Queen size bed with garden views
- Two private outdoor areas including 4 burner gas barbecue, outdoor
dining setting and cushioned sun lounges all set on a private decked
area with garden outlook.
- Split system air conditioning and heating together with ceiling fans
to make a visit at any time of the year comfortable
- Under cover parking exclusively for guests. One vehicle per cottage
- Laundry facilities include new washing machine.
|Capacity:||2 Guests (1
Mornington Peninsula Beachside Tourism
Check in is from 3.00 pm |
- Check out is by 10.00 am
|Tariff Guide:||PEAK (Sept –
Per couple for 1-2 nights (flat rate): $380.00 Weekly: $1330.00
3 night min. stay for most public and school holidays = $570.00
4 night min. stay for Easter = $760.00
5 night min. stay from Dec 19 - Jan 31.
Per couple for 1-2 nights (flat rate): $340.00 Weekly: $1190.00
3 night min. stay for most public and school holidays = $510.00
All tariffs are BYO linen. Please BYO top and bottom sheets,
pillowcases, towels and teatowels. Quilt and pillows are provided.